Monday, June 29, 2015

What's Holding You Back?

Sears Tower

Hello everyone! I've taken a long break of about 10 days not because trying to find help with marketing is very very VERY exhausting. In fact, it's so exhausting that I had to plan a mini getaway to Chicago with my best friend to clear my mind. Now with a clear mind I feel like I know what it is that I have to do in order to see an increase in sales and a growth in audience. Stick to my original marketing plan. The only reason I haven't gone through with my original marketing plan was due to the lack of money - you know that little green piece of paper that happens to control the world we live in? Yeah, of course you do. Sigh. Being a college student is hard as it is, but throw in a rental car that I'd been renting since the beginning of May and the result is all of my paychecks being cut in half. Double sigh. However, recently I purchased a 2015 Scion so my hopes now are to have my bank account level out so I can start pouring money into marketing. It may take about a month or so but that's where keeping my head held high and having faith in the success of my book comes in - I have to know that nothing is going to happen overnight. Whatever it is that's holding you back from getting your book out there the way it should be, create a plan to overcome it! After all, life is all about getting through the adversities - what would life be without them?

No comments:

Post a Comment