Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bienvenue Everyone!

Okay so this is my first blog post...
First and foremost, I want this to be a community for people that are just as excited about this book as I am! When I say that I mean the kind of people who would enjoy dressing up like it's 1950 everyday, partying carefree, and driving around in a vintage drop-top convertible on the way to get ice cream. Words can't express how ecstatic I am to share this story with the world, I've never been so excited about a project of mine - mainly because this is the first project I've gone all the way through with. I put a lot of thought and hard work into this novel, I became obsessed with David and Eva's love story and I hope you do as well. Feel free to contact me with questions or comments!

- Tiara James, 2015

The view from my dorm room in St. Thomas, USVI; A picture I took the day I finished writing The Improbable