Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Online Marketing Beast is Born.....

Photo Credit to Stacy Rodriguez
And so, after working what seems like nonstop for the past week since my book has been released online at Amazon.com, I have two days off. Of course my first thought was to take the day (Sunday) to go to church with my best friend, grab some Indian food (my fave), spend some time at the mall, and then head home to chill on the couch and watch all of my favorite movies that are being played. I'm talking, the best movie day you could think of - Lord of the Rings, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (one of the all time faves), and Think Like a Man! HOWEVER, I had to remind myself that I'm an author now...I always have to be working. Meaning I always have to be getting my book out there in some way shape or form. So it is time for me to consult the notes I made in my phone long ago to start my online marketing venture. Initially I was a marketing major at the University of the Virgin Islands....maybe I should've kept it that way. LOL, just kidding I'm still keeping my fingers crossed about getting off the waiting list at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City!

No comments:

Post a Comment