Monday, June 8, 2015

PUBLISHED!!!

SOOOOO, I hit 'Publish' on Amazon on June 6th and didn't bother checking anything since. Today after I came home from an 8-hr long orientation for my second job, I decided to share the link on my Facebook and Instagram. I then proceeded to check my sales on Amazon just for the heck of it, kind of laughing to myself knowing I hadn't sold anything because I hadn't done any marketing. To my absolute surprise, I HAD SOLD 7 BOOKS WITH ONE OF THEM BEING IN FRANCE!!!!! The first thing I did was smile and post about it on Facebook, and then I called my mom. After talking to my mom, I cried with tears of pure joy. The feeling of people being in the possession of my hard work is something that I can't even explain! I'm so excited to see where this goes. Yes, the numbers aren't that impressive but with time they will be and I'll be grateful whether it's 10 books or 10,000 books sold. So I guess you could say today was a VERY GOOD DAY! And called for one (or two) well-deserved glasses of wine. :) Sorry if the quality of this picture is so S-wordy (lol), I broke my iphone 5C and had to way down-grade to a 4....not even a 4S...a 4. Let that sink in.


No comments:

Post a Comment