Monday, July 13, 2015

Author Request - Itsy Bitsy Book Bits


Hello everyone and happy Monday! Yet again it's been a long time since I've posted anything. However, now that I have a full week off of work due to a vacation that never happened... I have time to get to work on marketing and blogging! It took a lot to get myself in the mood to want to get on the computer and puts hours into this but then I just had to keep thinking - 'The book is not going to put itself out there'. So after I logged onto Facebook, I saw that I received a message from Itsy Bitsy Book Bits asking to fill out a form to let them know whether I wanted to participate in an author interview, a giveaway, and plenty of other activities to just kind of get my name out there as an author as well as my book. I wanted to share this with everyone just in case you are an author or know an author trying to get themselves started in the industry! Also, Itsy Bitsy Book Bits was one of the first Facebook pages to promote my book. So spread the word! Here's the link to the form for you to fill out!

http://goo.gl/forms/7Ro8qbwh1Y

No comments:

Post a Comment